Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bitty baby review ? BB4B

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My son has the asian Bitty who has been named Bobby. The doll came into our house as part of a lot I purchased. He took one look at the dol and said 'he has black hair like me'. At that point I knew we couldn't re-sell the doll. We have a blond caucasion bitty, the asian bitty and the one with medium skin/brown hair in our home and they are all very sweet. I don't think you can go wrong with any Bitty Baby you choose! - Meg B.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the asian dolls head rounder than the others? I have never really fallen for the others, but this one seems different.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 03:00 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just fell for this doll. I think she is an Asian style. Do you guys have her?
    Any reviews or pictures?
    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have her. Oldest DD picked her when she was 2 1/2 and she has been a part of the family ever since. She's adorable! Such a sweet little face. Of course all the Bittys are wonderfully cuddly. DD (blond) is holding her in my avatar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •